Wednesday 13 January 2010

Man Flu got the better of me : Def Con-2

Been a non productive night for me, a long day teaching with the lurgy has made me just chill tonight though I did just burn some of my animations and show:real onto DVD to see what it looked like on the big telly, all looks good but made me want to make something new that is really finished and full of new animation and compositing techniques. I did look at the pictoplasma website as a few friends are going this year, but I think my wedding plans get in the way so I better not go especially after just getting back from New York then hopping on a plane to berlin I think the mrs to be will kill me ;0 www.pictoplasma.com an excellent festival full of creativity!! Someone should start this in Newcastle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment