Monday 12 April 2010

NY Wipe Out


It seems like ages since I last posted anything, I have been working but on projects for Keltie Cochrane doing music for an animation plus I just had to do a website animation for Bacardi, not much fun but pays the bills. Apart from this I have been to New York in-between so that has thrown me aswell with lack of sleep and so much to take in....

For a while I have been pondering on the sound side of my business so I have 3 parts of real:2073 it took me a while and I have come up with a name at last!! LAB73 Ive sussed the logo and its fluked it self with LAB looking like 73 pic will explain, ive started on a ident today so here is a screen shot but more needs to be done and I think its great having our own branding where this can be experimented on...

1 comment:

  1. that logo looks awesome paul! couldn't have worked better!

    ReplyDelete